1. tarte Pin up Girl Amazonian Clay Blush Palette: Judging by how many times I’ve featured the Tarte ‘Off The Cuff’ Palette on MCBL, it’s come as no surprise that I believe the most coveted palette of the season is the Tarte Pin up Girl Amazonian Clay Blush Palette. The tarte Amazonian Clay blushes are a long-time favorite. They are pigmented, long-wearing, and apply flawlessly. Yes, you can buy the shades individually, but what better way to try their blushes, or gift them, then in a beautifully packaged palette? The palette features five gorgeous shades in a fantastic range of color, and for the price, it’s definitely a great value. It’s already sold out at Sephora and tarte, but you can still order it through Amazon.
2. tarte Bon Voyage Collector’s Set And Travel Bag: tarte was aiming to please this season with incredible holiday releases. The Bon Voyage Collector’s Set, exclusively available at Sephora, is one of my favorites, and at such an incredible price point it would make the perfect gift, or a great addition to your make-up collection. The set includes 20 Amazonian Clay eyeshadows, mascara, cheek stain, lip gloss, lip tint, maracuja oil, the Amazonian Clay finishing powder, and a beautiful limited-edition travel bag to store it all in. The set was perfectly curated to include all of tarte’s best sellers, and at only $59, you truly cannot go wrong.
3. Sephora Favorites – Give Me More Lip: The best way to discover new brands is to try them! The Sephora Give Me More Lip sampler set is a fantastic way to try all of the lip products you’ve had your eye on, without having to buy all the full-sized versions! The set includes 17 different products from 14 of Sephora’s best selling brands. The brands include bareMinerals, Benefit Cosmetics, Bite Beauty, and Laura Mercier, just to name a few. Not sure what brand of lipstick your daughter, best friend, or co-worker likes best? With so many different products, there is sure to be a few of her favorites in the Give Me More Lip set.
4. Dry Bar – Big Hair Don’t Care Holiday Kit: More of a hair girl? No problem. Sephora and other retailers have also released dozens of haircare sets this Holiday season. One of my personal favorites is the Dry Bar Big Hair Don’t Care Holiday Kit. If you’re unfamiliar, Dry Bar is one of the premier blow dry bars in the country. I have not had the opportunity to try one of their salons yet, but I’ve only heard amazing reviews. While I have yet to purchase their blow dryer for myself, I swear by their brushes and styling products! The Big Hair Don’t Care Kit includes the Buttercup Blow Dryer, the Lil’ Lemon Drop Detangler To Go, the Full Pint Medium Round Brush, a shampoo, conditioner, and their signature Texas Tea Volumizing hairspray. The Buttercup Blow Dryer retails for $199, so when you purchase the kit, which also retails for $199, you essentially receive all of the brushes and haircare products for free. Sounds like a great deal to me!
5. Tom Ford Lip Color Set: This is a bit of a pricer holiday set, but if you or someone you’re shopping for is a luxury beauty lover, then you can appreciate how beautiful the Tom Ford Lip Color Set is. The set is the exact same price as it would be to purchase four individual Tom Ford lipsticks, but the Tom Ford box that is included with the set adds a touch of glamour and luxury that you wouldn’t get if you just handed someone four tubes of lipstick. Don’t get me wrong, I would love for someone to just hand me four boxes of Tom Ford lipstick for Christmas, but the display case is something a lipstick hoarder like myself would enjoy.
Stay tuned for Part II of my Top Holiday Make-Up & Beauty Gift Set Picks! xo