From the moment I was introduced to IT Cosmetics a few years back, I was instantly hooked. As someone who struggles with acne scarring, finding products that hide my uneven skin (without making me feel as if I’m wearing a mask), is a rarity. I’ll never forget using Bye Bye Redness for the first time in college, and actually leaving my apartment feeling confident about my skin. Since then I’ve made it my mission to try every product IT Cosmetics releases, and I have yet to be disappointed. Trying a new brand can be overwhelming, and IT Cosmetics has quite a few products to choose from, so I thought it would be helpful to round up my favorites from the line.
1. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Make-up 3-in-1 Makeup Melting Balm | I literally remember watching the demonstration of this product on QVC and thinking to myself “there is no way this product could be THAT good”. Boy, was I wrong. It removes every last bit of make-up AND leaves your skin feeling incredible. Cleansing balms I’ve used in the past have left my skin slippery and greasy. That’s not the case with Bye Bye Make-up. Your skin will feel outrageously soft and moisturized afterwards. Seriously, I can’t say enough positive things about this product.
2. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness Correcting Creme | As I mentioned, Bye Bye Redness was the first IT Cosmetics product I had ever used, and it is still one of my favorites today. It’s a red neutralizing and correcting cream that completely cancels out any redness in your skin. And it actually does. It’s designed to be worn under your foundation but for years I used it in place of one. I’ve had to deal with blemished skin for most of my life, and this is the first and only product I’ve found that truly neutralizes the redness caused by breakouts.
3. IT Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush & Hydrating Lip Treatment in Je Ne Sais Quoi | Judging by the name of my blog, I think it’s safe to say I love lipstick. What you may not know about me, is that on a regular basis I prefer no-fuss lip colors. I’m definitely a girly-girl who loves to get dolled up, but during the week when I’m working from home, I like to keep things simple. The IT Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush and Hydrating Lip Treatment are both perfect because they add the perfect hint of color, while keeping my lips moisturized and hydrated. I don’t have to worry about applying them precisely because it’s just a touch of pink that works with my complexion perfectly.
4. IT Cosmetics Confidence in an Eye Cream | I could sit here and list all the reasons why I don’t get enough sleep, but it wouldn’t change the fact that I don’t. I’m the kind of girl who relies on products to “fake sleep”. Confidence in an Eye Cream brightens my under-eyes and helps me look awake, even when I’m running on 3 hours of sleep. What I especially love about this eye cream is that it reduces puffiness. Seriously, I don’t know what I did before this eye cream was in my life.
5. IT Cosmetics It’s Your Brush Love Instant Brush Cleaner | It’s so important to keep your make-up brushes clean, but I just don’t have hours to devote to deep-cleaning them every week. Enter It’s Your Brush Love. This brush cleaner by IT Cosmetics cleans and conditions your make-up brushes in one step. You literally spray, wipe, and dry. It’s a complete dream for all my fellow lazy girls. It’s definitely helped prolong the life of my brushes and I feel like I’m not breaking out as often because my brushes are actually clean.
6. IT Cosmetics Make-Up Brushes | Speaking of make-up brushes, every single brush I have ever tried from IT Cosmetics has been a winner. It’s kind of hard to sit here and pick favorites because they are all so good. But if I absolutely had to, I would say the Heavenly Skin brushes are at the top of my list. Every time I use one of the Heavenly Skin brushes I’m left with a flawless finish. The hair of the brushes are actually infused with anti-aging collagen, silk, peptides, niacin and antioxidants. Need I say more?
7. IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream | I started using the CC+ Cream around the same time I discovered Bye Bye Redness, and it has become a holy grail product ever since. It provides the perfect amount of coverage and has the most natural feel. It’s great for those days you don’t want to wear foundation but still need coverage.
8. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination Anti-Aging Concealer | It wouldn’t be an IT Cosmetics round-up without mentioning their concealers. While I love the original formula as well, Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination is a complete game-changer. This concealer covers EVERYTHING. Using this and Confidence in an Eye Cream, I basically look like I slept 48 hours straight. It provides incredible coverage, while giving your skin a healthy looking glow. You really can’t go wrong with this product.
9. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Lines Serum | While I’m not worried about lines or aging (just yet), the Bye Bye Lines Serum has worked wonders on my skin. It has greatly improved my skin’s texture, and provides my skin without an overall brightness that I’ve lost over the years.
As you can see, I’m kind of in love with IT Cosmetics. It’s very rare for me to find SO many holy grail products within one brand. I have yet to be disappointed. QVC is known for their Today’s Special Value, and just after midnight tonight they’re launching an exclusive IT Cosmetics collection. The IT Cosmetics IT’s Your Bye Bye Breakthroughs! 5-Piece Collection is a collection you do not want to miss. It’s only available for one day, so you definitely want to grab the deal while you can.
Have you tried IT Cosmetics? What are your favorite products?